After you log in to your purchase, go to the Welcome tab to download the workbook.
You’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF reader program installed on your device to read the PDF files. Here are some specific steps depending on the device you are using:
Apple iOS (iPhone & iPad)
- To download the workbook, tap the download link.
- At the bottom of your screen there should be a box with an arrow pointing up. Tap the icon and then select the option to Copy to iBooks (you may need to slide the list of apps to the left to see the Copy to iBooks option).
- The workbook will be downloaded and stored in your iBooks library.
Android (Samsung, LG, HTC, etc)
- To download the workbook, press and hold the download link.
- Select Download link.
- Pull notifications down and select the downloaded file.
- To return to the workbook in subsequent reading sessions, open Google Play Books and select the file under “Library”.
- If you don’t already have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer, we recommend that you download the latest version here.
- To download the workbook, right-click the download link.
- Choose “Save Link As” (Chrome and Firefox), “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer) or “Download File As” (Safari).
- Save the workbook file to a preferred location on your computer. You’ll want to select a location that is easy to find like your desktop or documents folder.
- To return to the workbook in subsequent reading sessions, double-click on the ebook file you downloaded or open the Acrobat Reader program and look for the ebook name under recently opened files.
Mac OS X
- To download the workbook, right-click the download link. * If your mouse does not have two buttons, you can right-click by either clicking and holding the mouse button or pressing the Control key while clicking the mouse button.
- Save the workbook file to your preferred location on your computer.
- Open iBooks after your file is downloaded and select File > Add to Library. Browse to the location where you saved your workbook and then click Add. You can also drag the file directly into your iBooks Library.
- To sync the workbook to your mobile device, select iBooks > Preferences > General. Then check the “Sync Bookmarks, highlights and collections across devices” box. This setting is typically on by default.
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to the Settings app, then iBooks. Select Sync Collections and Sync Bookmarks and Notes.